OCCD Foundation is Accepting Scholarship Applications
The Ohio Conference of Community Development Foundation Scholarship Applications will be accepted until
Friday, May 24, 2024.
The OCCD Foundation will award up to four (4) scholarships of $2,000 each at the OCCD Summer Annual Meeting this year.
The application can be found on the OCCD website: OCCDF Public Service Scholarship - Ohio Conference of Community Development
- Applicant must be a resident of Ohio
- Applicant must attend an accredited university in Ohio and meet the following requirements:
- Undergraduate students: must be a third- or fourth-year undergraduate student enrolled full-time in Fall 2024
- Graduate student: enrolled in a graduate program part-time or full-time in Fall 2024
- Must be enrolled in a field of study that prepares students for a career in public service, including public administration, planning, public finance or related field
- Applicant must be in good academic standing
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 937-652-3523.
The OCCD Foundation has provided 28 scholarships since 2013. « Back to Blog