Look Who Is Coming To The OCCD 50th Gala!!

By Debra Mayes

July 10, 2015

Some have been away longer than others, but we look forward to seeing Oren Henry, Verna Vance, Carla Wright, Carol Nawrocki, Walter Blair, Aane Aaby, Charlene Mockensturm, Linda Donnelly and Jim Baker at the OCCD 50th Gala!!

Comments (6) - Post a Comment
The list of guests going To The OCCD 50th Gala! looks fantastic. The https://marvelous-reviews.com/mba-essay-services mentioned that this time, some big celebrities would be expected. And I'm happy to see all that.
Bryant Mercado at 6:56am EDT - April 16, 2018
The OCD 50th gala was amazing and I am glad I was a part of it. I went with my http://www.sortra.com/are-there-places-where-photography-is-illegal/ best mates there and we all had an amazing time. We'll be going to the gala this year, as well.
Matthew Lily at 8:16am EDT - May 11, 2018
This original performances entirely ideal. Each of small info have decided with the aid of great number regarding knowledge sensible information. Now i'm enthusiastic that once more quite definitely.
Zonnepanelen Hasselt at 7:16am EDT - August 15, 2018
That can feel totally proper. Each one of more compact factors have been developed by means of several document schooling. I enjoy the application form lots.
Zonnepanelen Limburg at 9:45am EDT - August 15, 2018
This type of is apparently absolutely outstanding. These kinds of tiny fact is made making use of wide variety regarding certification know-how. My partner and i favour the theory much.
Lucht/water warmtepompen at 6:06am EDT - August 16, 2018
That appears to be undoubtedly fantastic. These types of teeny particulars were created possessing great deal of history experience. Now i'm thinking about that a lot.
Lucht/water warmtepompen at 6:06am EDT - August 16, 2018