Community Grants Specialist - Home Office in Ohio
Full-time, salary with great benefits. Salary range is $930.00 to $1300.00 weekly.
Summary: Administer grant and loan programs for community development and infrastructure projects, including Community Development Block Grants, Economic Development Administration grants, and other state and federal sources of funding. Assist communities with qualifying and applying for funding.
Required bachelor’s degree in an area of study related to public administration, urban planning, non-profit management, accounting, or business management, or equivalent experience. Must have at least three years’ experience in Community Development Block Grant administration; and five years’ experience working with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook; MS Teams and SharePoint experience preferred.
1. Initial and periodic Motor Vehicle Records checks, maintain a valid driver’s license, and maintain a safe driving record.
2. Must have insured, dependable transportation available for daily use.
3. Must submit to initial and/or periodic state and/or federal criminal checks.
4. Must submit to initial and periodic drug and alcohol testing.
5. Ability to be reached by cellular phone during business hours.
The deadline to apply is July 18, 2021.
To Apply: Please visit https://www.glcap.org/jobs, pick one of the cities where the position is posted in Ohio, complete an application and upload a resume. Applicants only need to apply for one of the locations advertised. The selected candidate will be able to work from a home office from any location in Ohio. GLCAP can also rent office space for those who do not wish to work from home.« Back to Blog