Deadline: November 28, 2022
Position: Development Program Analyst – Community Development
Description: The City of Piqua is seeking a Program Analyst in the Development Department. The Analyst performs technical work researching and applying for grant funds for special projects; Administering and reporting on grant funds; Preparing and maintaining reports, files and records; Help in creating community activities; Assist in administering State economic development programs; Communicating with public and private funders to ensure adherence to program rules and regulations; Creating and administering community engagement programs; Providing research and technical assistance to other departments related to grant preparation; Performing other related duties as required.
Qualifications: Associate’s degree in Public or Business Administration, or related field and at least one year of experience in development and grants administration, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Summary of Work Performed:
(1) Researches and identifies, funding resources available to the City, including grants; Monitors Federal, State and private grant opportunities; assists in developing and submits grant applications; Maintains accurate record keeping of all expenditures and revenues.
(2) Assists the Development Manager with projects and grant writing.
(3) Coordinates site monitoring visits with State.
(4) Assists in the planning, organization and implementation of community and economic programs and projects as directed; Performs studies and analysis as requested.
(5) Assist the Development Manager in the City's community engagement activities; Recruits volunteers, organizations and businesses for various community engagement programs.
(6) Assist in the administration of the Piqua Government Academy Program.
(7) Helps draft press releases for community engagement events and grant award announcements; Prepares publications to be distributed to media, community households, and at public gatherings related to City development programs.
Position Type / Hours: Full Time
Wage Rate: $ 58,561 – 74,740
How to Apply: https://piquaoh.formstack.com/forms/city_of_piqua_employment_nonmanagement or you can pick up a paper application at 201 West Water Street, Second Floor, Piqua, Ohio 45356. EOE« Back to Blog